Tuesday 24 May 2016

Me-Made May week 3

And past the halfway mark for me made May I am just storming on ahead with the me-mades that I have in my daily wardrobe. I have only had two repeats since the month started... TWO!! And I thought I was only going to be able to wear three things a week!!

Allow me to give you a run down of week three...


And n Sunday I cosied up in my fleece backed Fraser sweatshirt (I'm totally making more this winter coming), on Monday I wore an as yet unblogged New Look 6217 kimono sleeve top. It was a muslin that I made over the weekend, but a totally wearable one... Keep your eyes peeled for yet more of these, and the blog post to match.


On Tuesday I had a meeting at work so I repeated an outfit and wore my Coco top again to make sure I was smart enough (or because I just really love this top!!). On Wednesday I wore a very thin and Wiley Renfrew t shirt. I'm not sure about this top, the neckline gapes badly and the hem looks a bit unfinished. I may have to go back and adjust this one to make it really wearable.


Thursday was another repeat, this time of my copycat top, which I really do wear quite a lot.. It's definitely a favourite.


Friday was frock day (honestly, it's a thing I think I've started at work... Well, just for me anyway, no one else does it) so I had on my fantastically fitting lady skater dress! On Saturday I was going out with my girls for a cheeky drink or two, so I tarted myself up and wore my rayon pleated skirt that I made for the  Christmas party (yes the copycat top is from the leftovers of this skirt).

So once again it was all me mades... But it felt like a little bit of a cheat because I repeated two of them... But I'm not going to feel bad about that because I'm still kicking my targets ass!! 

More updates in week 4! Final week people... Final week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment