Saturday 30 April 2016

Me Made May 2016


Just a very quick bonus post today. May starts tomorrow (though you wouldn't think it with all the bleeding snow!) and this year I am going to take part in Me Made May. The idea behind this is you wear handmade clothes everyday for the whole month of May, well I don't think I'm quite there yet (unless you want to see the same outfits over and over again), so I am pledging to wear me-made clothes at least three times each week for the whole month (obviously more if I can).

This is a great exercise to test how well your makes fit into your daily life, and identify any gaps which can then be filled. I feel like this works very well alongside my wardrobe architect project, where I have been trying to do mindful sewing (stuff I'm actually going to find useful), so prepare yourselves for regular outfit updates. I'll also be posting regularly on Instagram (user ID: kathrinej81), if you are so inclined please pop over and have a gander.

No comments:

Post a Comment