Sunday 15 November 2015

Work in progress


November seems to be turning out to be a busy month. This year (after the great mitten fiasco of 2014 - they were huuuuge) I had decided to do my Christmas gift knitting much earlier than last time, when I gave myself approximately 3 weeks to make four gifts... I know. 

Well I have my patterns picked, I have needles at the ready, I have a GIANT ball of wool to use, and upon my word am I flying though those mini projects! I mean I am seriously impressed with myself here (engage smug mode). Trouble is, with them being Christmas presents, I can't show you them.... Boooo!!
Oh ok, but just a peek!


Because I've ploughed full speed into gift knitting my other projects are suffering a little. I had hoped to have my Pomme de Pin finished by now and my owls heading rapidly for the needles, but alas, nope. It is still progressing though, if a little slower than before, mostly because it is portable. The GIANT ball of wool I mentioned earlier means the gifts must stay in the house. Mind you, I am beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel with this cardigan, there is hope yet. I have the body complete, and have just finished sleeve 1, only sleeve 2 and a ribbed edge to go people!


So nothing finished that I can actually report, but it's exciting times people!

No comments:

Post a Comment